Before starting a new project, or just whenever I have some downtime, I like to browse my favorite sites to see what other artists have done and stay current on the latest design trends. If you are like me and you need that extra “oomph” before you get started, here are a few sites that can really get the creative juices flowing.
- designspiration.netA great, fun to use resource for viewing design related inspiration.
- rebrand.comBrand transformation and rebranding resource.
- thedieline.comDedicated to the progress of the package design industry and its practitioners, students and enthusiasts.
- underconsideration.comA graphic design enterprise that runs a network of blogs, publishes books, organizes live events and judged competitions, and designs for clients.
- coolhomepages.comPosts up-to-date web design tips, tricks, examples and news geared towards web designers.