The 2016 digital marketing conference season is upon us! Nowadays you can find marketing conferences going on every week of the year. The key to the best conference experience is finding the right conference for you.
Some conferences are more about the sessions; other conferences are more about the networking. It is best to find a conference that has a lot of both.
Additionally, it is also very helpful to find a conference that has a lot of content related to the digital marketing channels that you work in. For me, that is Display and Programmatic.
If you are looking for Display- and Programmatic-focused conferences in 2016, here is a list of some of the biggest conferences of 2016:
- Digiday Content Marketing Summit — February 10-12, 2016 | Omni Barton Creek, Austin, Texas
- iMedia Brand Summit — February 21-24, 2016 | Amelia Island, Florida
- Programmatic I/O — April 13-14 2016 | San Francisco, CA
- iMedia Agency Summit — May 1-4, 2016 | Lost Pines, Texas
- Digiday Programmatic Summit — May 23-25, 2016 | Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans, LA
- Programmatic Insider Summit — August 21-24 2016 | Lake Tahoe CA
I hope you have a great conference season!