Busy work schedule, kids, family, dog – there are not very many quiet moments in my life. In the drive time home, from a late night in the office last week, amidst the holiday craziness – I started thinking about agency life (aka #agencylife). Rounding out my 10th holiday season, I am:
- Completely humbled to find out that there is always more to learn every day.
- Inspired by the people around me, their wit and passion is incredible.
- Honored by the amazing work that is created around me and to be an extension of our client’s team.
- Challenged and motivated by the team to continually do better work.
- Leaning on the younger, hipper folks to keep me up to date with fashions, trends and slang.
- Blessed to be working with an amazing group of caring and smart people.
- Appreciative of the office sense of humor.
- Excited for insights into upcoming collections and products.
And even now, 10 days until the infamous shipping cut off, I find myself extremely blessed to be doing something that I love. Though agency life can be demanding, I wouldn’t have it any other way. Now click and ship. #agencylife