The end of the year is a great time for SEO articles. The beginning of the year is also great. On one hand, there are a lot of year-in-review articles, and then on the other hand there are several articles that ponder on predictions in SEO over the next 12 months. It’s a great time to get caught up on news and emerging topics all at once.
I see most of the posts as they race by on one of my various social feeds. Sometimes I catch them. And sometimes I totally miss them. So this year I decided to create a list of all the recap and prediction articles I could find. This post is really a list that points to articles with other lists. It’s kinda meta, but it is a useful resource nonetheless. Enjoy!
2015 SEO Recap & Review
- Moz – The Best of 2015: Top Posts and People of the Year
- Stone Temple Consulting – Digital Marketing Challenges and Changes 2015
- Business.com – SEO in 2015: What Happened When?
- SearchEngineWatch – 11 biggest SEO trends and events of 2015
- SearchEngineLand – Search Engine Land’s Top 10 Columns Of 2015
- BruceClay – SEO in 2015: A Retrospective for the Introspective
2016 SEO Predictions & Stuff
- Moz – 10 Predictions for 2016 in SEO & Web Marketing
- Business.com – Search In the New Year: Understand the Scope of Search Engine Optimization in 2016
- Forbes – The Fundamental Guide To SEO In 2016
- SearchEngineLand – 5 Essential Search Trends That Will Impact Online Revenue In 2016
- Inc – How to Prepare Now for SEO in 2016
- Momentology – SEO Trends 2016: 44 Experts On The Future Of Organic Search Success
- SearchEngineRoundtable – SEO Tips For 2016 By Google’s John Mueller
- HubSpot (ebook) – 17 SEO Myths to Leave Behind in 2016
- WebmasterWorld (thread) – 2016: emerging trends on search; what are you predicting?
- AMA – Six SEO Rules for 2016
- LifeHack – 5 SEO Predictions For 2016